Thursday 29 August 2013

Very Inspiring Blogger Award

So we got nominated for an award, which makes us very happy girlies !



Big thanks to Kammi who nominated us for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award :

 The rules for this award are very simple: Display the logo on your blog and link back to the lovely person who nominated you/your blog, you then share 7 facts about yourself, nominate 10 other blogs you enjoy reading, and then inform them you have nominated them! Simple as that! 

So 7 facts…
1: Last year I had a dye disaster with my naturally blonde hair and had to dye it black for a year
2: I keep my diary key tied around my ankle
3: I don't really watch TV shows, but when I do I watch every season available in a matter of weeks
4: I have an older brother
5: In the last two years I've lost nearly 4 stone
6: I work as a waitress
7: I have a tattoo hardly anyone knows about (so keep it schtum) 

The bloggers and blogs I'm nominating ; (Some of these blogs may have been nominated before) 

A genuinely lovely, down to earth person with a sweet, informative blog (also, her nail tutorials on her youtube channel are amazing)

One of my favourite blog layouts at the minute, a nice mixture of just everything pretty.

Rebecca (Ohkalukalay)
A lovely blogger who always seems to be doing something different (in a good way, to clarify) and always seems to be just ahead of a trend.

A really lovely, clean blog with gorgeously crisp photographs.

A blog that reviews ready available products, things I can genuinely see myself buying (and seriously, check out her latest green tea post because I guarantee she can make you a convert)

Concise, to-the-point reviews. Her photo's have a lovely old timey tinge to them, too, which really sets them apart.

A really personalised blog with a friendly tone. Getting opinions from this blog makes you feel like you're chatting to a friend.

Helen (Treasure Every Moment)
A blog that gives you a peek into every day life, as well as some lovely little diy crafty things, all done with an amazingly positive view.

Hannah (Cosmetic Crave)
A blog that makes me feel like I'm getting really honest reviews, plain and simple.

Vanessa (Circle of Chaos)
A lovely , well put together blog. Also, Vanessa was our first ever follower, so for us she was definitely very inspiring ! 

Thanks, Kammi, for nominating us and thanks to all the blogs above for inspiring us!

Sammy xo

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com