Sunday 18 August 2013

MUA Heaven and Earth Palette

This is a palette that needs very little in the way of introduction, I'm sure many of you have read review up on review of the brand (their undressed palettes are particularly popular) even if you haven't stumbled across one of these palettes yourself. Having said that, I'm going to give you a quick review of their Heaven and Earth Palette because it's my favourite nude palette at the moment by far.


I haven't swatched these because there are thousands upon thousands of swatch photographs if you google the palette. I have to say I bought this at the same time as my Sleek "Oh So Special" palette (I commented on that in my July/August favourites) and the packaging on this MUA palette just seems cheap in comparison. There's no mirror like in Sleek's palette and the outside is a clear panel showing the colours of the shadows inside, as opposed to the matte black front of Sleek. Although it doesn't stand up quite as tall next to my Sleek palette I have to say, you get what you pay for on packaging here.

If the packaging let me down next to Sleek, it was more than made up for by the colours themselves. In my opinion, the top left palest colour is a dud, I can swatch over and over and literally it seems like I'm getting no colour at all, however the rest are lovely and really blendable. The range of colours itself is really pleasant, and they blend perfectly together to create new colours to suit anyone. It's not a top of the range palette and the packaging lets it down, but I have to say, whilst you're saving up for an Urban Decay palette (and nearly everyone is saving up for Naked) buy one of these, because for £4 the quality of the colours is outstanding, you really can't go wrong. 

Sammy xo

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com