Wednesday 10 July 2013

Monthly Favorites (June)


Hola guyssss! Just a quick note before this post to apologize for it's lateness! Muchos technical difficulties have presented themselves over the past few days - damn electronics. So yeah, sorry for the delay. I hope you enjoy this now it's finally here. B xxo

QUICK FIX BRIGHTENING PEEL FACE MASK
So the first thing I want to say about this product is that it was an absolute bargain. I'm pretty sure it was about £1.49 and it was definitely a £1.49 well spent. It says that you get 10 applications in the tube, which I think is pretty good. I've used it 4 times so far and it still feels like there's a lot left in it. I absolutely love doing face masks, and I'm always looking for new ones. I bought this primarily because of the claim that it would brighten my skin (and the price, of course). The packaging claims that this product helps with uneven skin tone, which is a big issue for me. Anything that can help, will automatically have my approval. I must say I was skeptical because it was such a bargain, but after just 4 applications I have noticed a difference to my skin. I'm so impressed with the speed at which this product has taken affect. It smells amazing (papaya, mmm) and I love that it peels off after just 15 minutes. Big thumbs up from me!

SANCTUARY SPA ESSENTIALS BODY SCRUB
I should stop and tell you now that I am probably one of the biggest ever fans of Sanctuary products. I just absolutely love them. I must say that I don't actually buy them very often, but that's just because they last forever, and I often get gifted them at Christmas or birthdays. The thing I wouldn't be without at the moment, is the body scrub. I have this in full sized and miniature and it is just amazing. It leaves your skin feeling fresh and exfoliated but it isn't so harsh that you can't use it daily. It also smells beautiful. I just love love love everything about it!

LANCOME TEINT IDOLE ULTRA 24 HOUR WEAR FOUNDATION
I don't want to say too much about this foundation here because I do have a full review of it coming up, but I recently purchased it (my first high end foundation in a long time) and I could not love this more. It's just amazing. The claim that it lasts 24 hours is pretty accurate, yet it doesn't feel heavy on the skin which is just amazing. It leaves me with such a flawless finish. It just slides on with such a beautiful effect and the lady at the Lancome counter colour matched me so this does look pretty perfect on. I'm so happy with it!

LIPTON PEACH ICED TEA
Last but by no means least is my most random favourite of the month. I adore this drink. It's one of those things that I go through faces of drinking nothing but, and then kind of forgetting about for a while. This month I have discovered it again and it is just the perfect refreshing summer beverage. Yummy.

3 comments:

Vanessa said...

Thank you so much for the follow.
Follow you back on bloglovin.
Lovely greets

Michelle Louie said...

I love lipton iced tea!
The first scrub looks interesting and so cheap! Ill have to try and find it here :p I've never seen it!

Smekah said...

Bek has been raving about it so much I plan on getting myself one as soon as I can! If you try it, be sure to let us know if you agree! :)

- S xo.

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com