Tuesday 5 November 2013

Christmas Shopping - The Nightmare Begins!


So, today is Bonfire Night, aka the 5th of November, aka 49 days until Christmas. 49 days! How terrifying is that. In the past, I have been infamous for leaving all of my shopping until the very last minute and then running around like a headless chicken trying to get it all done. Well this year, I point blank refuse to do that again. I am determined. I am going to start now. I know some people that have finished, so I already feel behind! The only problem is that nobody has told me what they want and I am at a complete loss for ideas! Have you started your Christmas shopping yet? Seen any cool and quirky gifts out there?

 

B xxo

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! Super cute blog!

You can follow mine at:

www.victoriaaemma.blogspot.co.uk

xo

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com